WaTech Invoices as a Cost Management Tool
WaTech’s Billing support team provides the resources and tools that will help manage and track costs for both external and internal customers. The team also generates invoices for services, once monthly, on the first workday of each month.
Options for Reviewing Invoices and Billing Reports
The following online options are available for summary or detail billing information:
- View summary level invoices and other available invoices at the WaTech eStatements site. No user id is required.
- View (and export data from) summary or detail level billing reports for any WaTech billing (including allocations at the summary level) via the WaTech billing detail access (Apptio). Request a user id through the WaTech Customer Portal.
Fee-for-service invoices and detail reports in paper format are also available upon request.
For more information including training or resource materials for using Apptio and the various reports available for customers purchasing WaTech services, visit the Invoices and Reports page
If you have questions about a current invoice, need to update the contact information for your organization, want to start using the online Apptio report options, or have suggestions for improvements, please email the WaTech Support Center or call 1-855-WaTech1 (1-855-928-3241) or 360-586-1000.
Instruct the Support Center to route the request to the following programs based on topic when possible:
- WaTech Billing - for billing/invoice related inquiries.
- WaTech Apptio – Request Enterprise Programs and ask for WaTech Billing Detail Access.
- WaTech OCIO - for Apptio system outages and performance issues only.
- Rate History (Updated July 2021)
- Intro. to WaTech Allocations (Web View)
- Apptio - Technology Business Management Tool
- Invoices and Reports
- Payment Options
- 21-23 Central Service and M365 Billing (Updated July 2021)
- Apptio Billing Project Detail for new users