WaTech Invoices as a Cost Management Tool
WaTech’s Technology Billing and Business Management (TBBM) team provides the resources and tools that will help manage and track costs for both external and internal customers.
The TBBM team also generates invoices for services, once monthly, on the first workday of each month.
Options for Reviewing Invoices and Billing Reports
The following online options are available for summary or detail billing information:
- View summary level invoices and other available invoices at the WaTech eStatements site. No user id is required.
- View (and export data from) summary or detail level billing reports for any WaTech billing (including allocations at the summary level) via the State of WA Apptio Production site. Contact the WaTech Support Center to request an Apptio user id (no fee).
Fee-for-service invoices and detail reports in paper format are also available upon request.
For more information including training or resource materials for using Apptio and the various reports available for customers purchasing WaTech services, visit the Invoices and Reports page
If you have questions about a current invoice, need to update the contact information for your organization, want to start using the online Apptio report options, or have suggestions for improvement, please email the WaTech Support Center or call 1.855.WaTech1 (1.855.928.3241) or 360.586.1000.
Instruct the Support Center to route the request to the following programs based on topic when possible:
- WaTech Billing - for billing/invoice related inquiries
- WaTech Apptio - for Apptio user id, training/documentation, to request a new report or change to an existing report
- WaTech OCIO - for Apptio system outages and performance issues only