Accomplishments for 2022 fourth quarter
ECCP team is expanding
The following roles have been posted for the program:
- Cloud Vendor Specialist
- Cloud workforce training specialist
- Organizational staffing: Due to delays in hiring staff, due in part to tight job market conditions, the ECCP team has re-examined workflows and plans to hire temporary consultants to work on specific projects until the team is able to hire full-time staff.
- Statewide cloud strategy: The team will have an updated version for the cloud steering committee to review in February.
- Cloud Capability Model 2.0 (CCM): The team is reviewing enterprise cloud prioritization and will be examining prototype capabilities in February.
- The Cloud Center of Excellence Portal & Content project is underway and has conducted design workshops. A plan is expected to be released in February 2023.
- The Network and Security Cloud Assessment project is in progress. Workshops were held in December. A final deliverable is planned for March 2023.
- IBM Cloud Security Architecture: This project (which is focused on approved security patterns in architecture) has been ongoing for the past two quarters. Five documents are currently in draft form and are expected to be made available in February.