ECCP update January 2023
- Organizational staffing: Due to delays in hiring staff, due in part to tight job market conditions, the ECCP team has re-examined workflows and plans to hire temporary consultants to work on specific projects until the team is able to hire full-time staff.
- Statewide cloud strategy: The team will have an updated version for the cloud steering committee to review in January.
- Cloud Capability Model 2.0 (CCM): The team is reviewing enterprise cloud prioritization and will be examining prototype capabilities in January.
- The Cloud Center of Excellence Portal & Content project is underway and has conducted design workshops. A plan is expected to be released in January 2023.
- The Network and Security Cloud Assessment project is in progress. Workshops were held in December. A final deliverable is planned for February 2023.
- IBM Cloud Security Architecture: This project (which is focused on approved security patterns in architecture) has been ongoing for the past quarter. Five documents are currently in draft form and are expected to be made available in January.
- Cloud workforce training specialist postion is posted. This position is part of the Enterprise Cloud Computing (ECC) program. The Cloud Workforce Training Specialist will be relied on to help move the program's mission forward by developing and managing the cloud workforce training program.