Access Geospatial Data
- Washington State Open Data Bridge: Provides access to a wide range of products and services for state agencies, local government, tribal entities, and the public.
- Washington Data and Applications Catalog: Provides tabular access to data and application links from State agencies and departments.
- NOAA Oblique Imagery Services: Viewer | Bulk download
Access Geospatial Metadata
- Washington Geospatial Metadata Clearinghouse - provides access to the state's extensive metadata catalog
- National GIS Inventory (NSGIC) - contains metadata from multiple state clearinghouses and pushes to data.gov
- National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP) imagery metadata - 2006 | 2009 | 2011 | 2012
State and local government users:
- County Boundary Update Guidance for state and local government. This document provides directions to aggregate and update existing state county boundary data.
- Use a Box account to store and collaborate on large data sets.
- Use REST services to host imagery data and data services.
- Washington State Data Disclaimer
- Portal Operations - Roles & Responsibilities
- WA Agency Contacts updated 7/6/2017
To get data onto the Geospatial Portal, contact Joanne Markert