Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems allow WaTech customers to automate routine functions, and use a telephone to get information from a computer database or other data source. IVR can automatically provide answers to frequently asked questions by allowing customers to call a designated phone number, enter an authorization code, and then securely interact with your database to get the information they need. This automated process reduces staff time, reduces operator errors, and enhances customer service. IVR services are generally available seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Agencies can save staff time by automating information on a call-in telephone line.
- Callers get a consistent and accurate message from your organization.
- You can automatically update the information on your IVR line so callers immediately receive current information about your products and services.
- WaTech has a contractual arrangement with Avaya that allows agencies to develop custom applications at their expense. WaTech assists customers by working with the developer and providing day to day support.
- IVR systems are available on a subscription basis to many WaTech Avaya PBX telephone customers. WaTech owns and operates IVR hardware.
The monthly charge is based upon the number of ports you choose to subscribe to and is determined by how many simultaneous callers you wish to allow.
|Standard IVR applications based on port usage||$120 per port, per month|
|Speech recognition application based on port usage||$240 per port, per month|
How to Order:
To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must first enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA). See if you qualify for an MSA.
WaTech Support Center