The Office Virtual Private Network (VPN) Service provides a secure, cost-effective way to connect employees to your agency’s main network through a local Internet Service Provider (ISP), such as CenturyLink or Comcast. Your agency’s primary network location must be on the State Government Network (SGN) or the Intergovernmental Network (IGN).
- Branch Office connection option supports remote office(s) of employees and/or network devices.
- Site-to-Site connection option provides a WaTech VPN endpoint for a customer or contractual partner-owned VPN-capable device to establish a site-to-site tunnel, creating a secure access solution for users to connect to private network resources located on the WaTech-controlled network.
- Office VPNs are easy to provision and are highly secure.
- WaTech configures and maintains the Office VPN hardware and software platform as well as the software system environment.
- The WaTech Network Operations Center (NOC) provides 24/7/365 coverage with proactive monitoring, troubleshooting and immediate alerting of service outages relating to the Office VPN service, platform and associated features.
- WaTech provides 24/7/365 customer support through the WaTech Support Center.
Office VPN is a subscription service billed monthly. Billing occurs only in the months when services are provided.
|Office VPN site setup fee||$500 (billed upon service initiation for each new site)|
|Office VPN site monthly service fee||$285 per site|
How to Order:
To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must first enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA). See if you qualify for an MSA.
For new service, complete the Site-to-Site VPN Request Form or Branch Office VPN Request Form and email it to the WaTech Support Center to include with your Office VPN Service Request. WaTech staff will then make contact to capture detailed requirements and other necessary information; answer questions; and start the planning process for the requested service initiation, change, or cancellation.
New customers and current customers should route all other customer inquiries including service initiation, changes, and cancellations via email to the WaTech Support Center or call 855.WaTech1 or 360.586.1000 and ask to open a service request for Office VPN Service.
Terms of Service
Review and accept the Office Virtual Private Network Terms of Service (TOS).
WaTech Support Center