WaTech installs, operates, and maintains shared Private Branch Exchange (PBX) systems that deliver voice telephone service to public organizations at economical rates. Private Branch Exchanges are large enterprise telephone switches used to deliver dial tone and other voice features. WaTech is able to offer economical PBX service to eligible customers by delivering voice service using the state allocated services or data network connections at potential service locations.
WaTech offers service using the Avaya PBX Platform. The Avaya PBX offering is a versatile hybrid telephone system architecture that supports Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), digital and analog dial tone service.
WaTech PBX systems are networked together over the statewide Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The environment allows WaTech to extend seamless telephone service statewide and supports numerous services and features.
- Custom telephone, call routing and call center configurations based on the Avaya architecture with more than 300 features.
- Local dialing with a four or five digit abbreviated dial plan.
- Enhanced 911.
- Expanded local dialing to most of the area codes in the state at no additional charge.
- One number service that lets users receive calls to their office phone on their cellphone or another phone.
WaTech utilizes the Avaya Aura voicemail platform, which has advanced voicemail features including:
- Unified messaging that provides voicemail as email.
- “Reach me” allows users to assign multiple paths to route a call if they are unavailable at their normal office number.
- Use of speech commands to route voicemail.
- A speech attendant to access and route voicemail and calls.
Call center features
- Skills-based routing, which assigns incoming calls to the most suitable agent, instead of simply choosing the next available agent.
- A comprehensive management system with real-time and historical reporting.
- IP agent software that allows call center agents to participate in call centers from any location with an IP connection and phone.
- Experience Portal automated voice and multimedia application and services.
- Call back functionality that lets callers receive a call back from the call center instead of waiting in queue.
- Extensive menu capabilities and situation-based call handling.
|PBX line rate||Line rates are tailored to meet customer’s business needs. Please contact the WaTech Support Center for a consultation and customized quote.|
|SIP VoIP line rate||$22 per user per month. SIP Phone Service Responsibilities|
|Aura voicemail||Standard Service per box, per month $3.83
Premium Service, per box, per month (includes unified messaging, speech attendant, reach me and additional storage): $5.00
Aura voice mail rate and features
|Cost per box, per month||$3.83||$5.00|
|Web access for user preference configuration||Yes||Yes|
|Speech access||Limited to VM users||Yes|
|Voice recognition for addressing||Yes||Yes|
|Visual message waiting indicator||Yes||Yes|
|Greetings user can record||Two (busy/no answer)||Two (busy/no answer)|
|Maximum greeting length||90 seconds||90 seconds|
|Extended absence greeting||Yes||Yes|
|IMAP4/POP3 access (email integration)||No||Yes|
|Text or page notification||Yes||Yes|
|Maximum message length||4 minutes||4 minutes|
|Message storage limit||20 minutes||40 minutes|
|Message retention||For life of system||For life of system|
How to Order:
To improve billing accuracy for WaTech telephone services, we have launched a new online PBX Services order form and standardized the ordering process. Two critical pieces of information are your WaTech Customer ID/Agency ID number and account ID. If you are not familiar with these two numbers, please check with the authorized purchasing representative within your agency, the telecommunication coordinator within your agency, or contact the WaTech Support Center.
WaTech Support Center