Enterprise Shared Tenant
The Washington Enterprise Shared Tenant (the Tenant) changes how organizations have historically managed their IT infrastructure, by shifting the management of these resources to cloud providers. With the ability to serve multiple tenants from Microsoft 365 via a common, cloud-based server, Washington state agencies can benefit from shared resources (such as existing data centers, computers, operating systems, software applications and maintenance). Other advantages include on-demand access, enhanced security and mobility, and streamlined efficiency.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced security.
- Increased productivity.
- Improved IT efficiency.
- On-demand access - anywhere, anytime, on any device.
Enterprise Shared Tenant Management fee-$6.50 per budget OFM FTE count/per month.
- The Master Service Agreement (MSA) is required before your agency can receive services from WaTech. See if you qualify for an MSA.
- Potential customers must complete and submit an Enterprise Active Directory (EAD) application. See below under How to order.
How to Order
- Contact your agency Business Relationship Manager (BRM) or contact the WaTech Support Center at 360.586.1000 or 855.928.3241, or email email@example.com to schedule a readiness consultation.
- Complete and submit the Application for EAD services.
Terms of Service
Review and accept the Terms of Service.
- Governance Model
- M365 User Group (permission required to access SharePoint site)
- Public Folder Migration Mailbox requirements
- RACI Matrix
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center