Enterprise Automation Service
The WaTech Enterprise Automation Service is a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tool for end-to-end high-scale automation that allows customers to securely deploy, manage, monitor, and optimize their entire automation life cycle and secure customer robot workforce from a central location. The WaTech Enterprise Automation Platform utilizes the UiPath software as a service (SaaS) managed by WaTech on behalf of state agencies.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is a software technology that makes it easy to build, deploy, and manage software robots that emulate human actions interacting with digital systems and software. Just like people, software robots can do things like understand what’s on a screen, complete the right keystrokes, navigate systems, identify, and extract data, and perform a wide range of defined actions.
Features & Benefits
- Achieve more with robots that effortlessly work with humans and automate tasks using AI through UI and API. Support both Attended and Unattended Robots.
- Automate legacy systems via user interface.
- Provide automation to business processes that touch multiple software solutions.
- Speed up completion of repeatable steps done on a large scale.
- WaTech charges monthly fees of $250 per UiPath Orchestrator tenants and $250 per production robots. Example: Production, Dev, Test UiPath Orchestrator tenants , and 1 Production robot for total of $1,000 per month.
- WaTech will purchase all licenses for the WaTech Enterprise Automation Platform service. WaTech will pass through the costs of licenses consumed in customer tenant(s) to the customers.
- Customers must use the Washington State Cloud service to support RPA robot servers within the customers’ network. These costs will follow the normal Washington State Cloud service model.
- WaTech will hold all contracts with vendor Systems Integrators (SIs) supporting this service. Specific Statement of Work (SOW) will be created and agreed upon (via email) between WaTech and customers, and then executed between SIs and WaTech. WaTech will pass through the SOW SI costs to the customer. SIs will provide separate invoices against each SOW. Currently, WaTech holds SI contracts with Roboyo and Deloitte.
- If there are any additional costs outside the above items, those costs will be passed through to the customer consuming them after first receiving approval (via email).
- WaTech will charge a 5% administration fee on all costs passed through to the customer for licenses and SI services.
- Any additional WaTech services that customers require for building out and maintaining specific automation platform needs will utilize those supporting services cost models.
- Estimated UiPath license pricing-base licenses required for most automation projects.
- Existing customer of WaTech’s Enterprise Shared Tenant (Microsoft 365).
- Customer must use the Washington State Cloud service to support RPA robot servers within the customers’ network. These costs will follow the normal Washington State Cloud service model.
- The Master Service Agreement (MSA) is required before your agency can receive services from WaTech. See if you qualify for an MSA.
How to Order
Terms of Service
Review and accept the Terms of Service.
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center