WaTech offers Washington state mainframe customers a Mainframe as a Service (MFaaS) brokered model. While WaTech continues to be your service provider, we have brokered with Ensono Inc. to provide hardware and software support along with daily operational and technical support. This brokered cloud service allows the State of Washington to take advantage of economies of scale and expertise in the mainframe technical space.
Features & Benefits
- High availability - 24/7/365.
- Optimization of performance, capacity and software.
- Software management and deployment processes.
- 24/7/365 operational support.
- 24/7/365 technical support.
- High-level of security (scope of authority) and encryption (AES and AT/TLS encryption).
- Enterprise Output Solutions (EOS) for report archiving to meeting auditor requirements.
- Large volume(s) to stored data includes backup services and virtual tape processing.
- Rapid response time for transactions.
- Robust print management services.
- A dedicated support team of experienced professionals with specific knowledge of the IBM Mainframe platform.
- Disaster recovery.
Effective date: Oct. 7, 2021, and retroactive to July 1, 2021.
|CPU Consumption (CPU hours used in a month)||$82 / CPU hour|
|Reserved Capacity for Dedicated LPARs||$26,000 per LPAR|
|Virtual Tape||$0.0005 / GB hour|
|DASD||$0.0024 / GB hour|
Contact Seenu Kolappan for more information.
How to Order
Terms of Service
Once new customers are ready to become a WaTech mainframe customer, the customer must review and agree to the Terms of Service Agreement form. After accepting the terms, the Application form will appear, allowing the customer to complete the rest of the application and submit it to WaTech.
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center