Managed Firewalls protect your network from unauthorized access and malicious attacks. Firewalls are the critical gateway into a network, and firewalls managed by WaTech come with the highest degree of attention and expertise to protect critical agency assets and provide peace of mind.
Managed Firewall services are available in two categories:
- WaTech-managed firewalls are a fully managed firewall solution, including policy and configuration. The service is tailored to meet the customer's changing business requirements.
- Co-managed firewalls offer a solution for agencies that want their technical staff to maintain an active role in the administration of the perimeter firewall.
- Optional add-on features available for Co-Managed Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) technology protects your network from Cybercriminal attacks by actively seeking and blocking external threats before they can reach potentially vulnerable networks devices.
Features & Benefits
- Establish network security to protect critical assets.
- Leverage the combined purchasing resources of WaTech to reduce costs on hardware, licensing and support.
- Service complies with industry best practices.
- Firewall service monitoring 24 hours a day.
The Managed Firewall service is billed monthly as a rated subscription service. Billing occurs only in the months when services are provided. The network allocation includes three firewall instances: two WaTech-managed, one co-managed. Subscriptions that extend beyond the described threshold will require a network consultation and incur additional monthly recurring charges.
|Managed Firewall for agencies that are included in the monthly network allocation (includes three firewall instances - two WaTech-managed, one co-managed)||$0/mo.|
|Managed Firewall for agencies/organizations not included in the monthly network allocation||$1,750/mo.|
|Intrusion Prevention System add-on (IPS)||$650/mo.|
How to Order
Terms of Service (TOS)
The customer must review and agree to the Terms of Service Agreement form. After accepting the terms, the Application form will appear, allowing the customer to complete the rest of the application and submit it to WaTech's Support Center.
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center