The Secure Web Proxy service provides content analysis and filtering. The service is available to agencies connected to the State Government Network. The service supports delegated partitions and administration that allows customers to control agency-level configurations.
- The service will proxy outbound internet traffic to ensure it is analyzed regarding the nature and intent.
- Will mask the individual client IPs, proxy requested webpages and provide immediate protection against malware.
- Provides a highly available production environment for content filtering and interception.
- All user-initiated web requests are enforced by an agency defined internet use policy.
- Outbound traffic is scanned for key web protocols—including HTTP, HTTPS and FTP.
- Technical staff members are on call 24/7 to resolve problems.
The Secure Web Proxy is part of the Security Gateway allocation.
How to Order:
Contact the WaTech Support Center to schedule an overview of the service or to request the service. The WaTech team will work with you to define your requirements and develop a plan for onboarding and implementation.
WaTech Support Center