Server Backup Services (SBS) provide a comprehensive system for backing up and restoring almost any type of server over the State Government Network (SGN). SBS can backup and restore a single file, all files on disk or an entire server, whether physical or virtual.
SBS uses a variety of technologies to provide backup and restore services, archival and retrieval, storage management and disaster recovery. We can support both physical and virtual servers, running a Windows OS or Linux/Unix variants. We can support servers that are co-located within the State Data Center or almost anywhere else in the state, as long as they are accessible via the SGN.
- Backup your files, disks, or server(s) automatically.
- Onsite and two types of offsite Cloud storage (Cloud Connect and immutable) for customer-selected server data.
- Data is available during disaster recovery situations.
- File security.
- No tapes or listings to manage.
- More time for agency system administrators to do other work.
- Notification lets you know when there is a backup interruption, so you can fix it before it becomes a problem.
|Backups||$0.25 per gigabyte, per month (Effective 7/1/2023)|
Source to back up must be on the SGN.
How to Order:
WaTech Support Center