The Web Services Gateway (WSG) enables agencies to make their State Government Network (SGN)/Intergovernmental Network (IGN) web services available to the Internet in a secure and reliable manner.
- A redundant, actively load-balanced production environment
- Includes production and customer test environments.
- The production system provides 24/7 availability for user access and is supported by expert technical staff.
- A customer test system provides availability and support from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Managed authentication at the state’s network edge. Two main types of authentication are offered with the WSG: Mutual SSL Authentication and shared secret.
- Threat mitigation.
- Fine-grained access control.
Web Services Gateway is part of a security allocation fee charged to all state agencies.
|Web Services Gateway for partner agencies that are included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation||No additional cost|
|Web Services Gateway for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with more than 50 FTEs||$1,500/mo. base fee plus a per-FTE fee and a per-certificate fee|
|Web Services Gateway for partner agencies not included in the monthly Security Gateway allocation with less than 50 FTEs||$500/mo. base fee and a per-application fee|
|One-time set-up fee||Five percent (5%) of the monthly fee|