Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Secure Sockets Layer Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN) provides mobile users with secure internet access to agency networks from any location.
The SSL VPN service can be customized to meet your agency's needs with several options for multi-factor authentication.
Features & Benefits
- Active Directory authentication support.
- Software or hardware token support for multi-factor authentication.
- Certificate option for multi-factor authentication.
- Delegated administration for each customer to manage their own users.
- Technical staff members are on call 24 hours a day to resolve problems.
SSL VPN service is billed monthly as a rated subscription service. Billing occurs only in the months when services are provided.
|One -time setup fee||$180 one-time fee at service initiation|
|Monthly User Fee||
Hardware Token / $17.45 per month.
Software/Mobile Token / $9.00 per month.
Certificates* / $6.00 per month. *Only available to domain-joined, state-owned workstations.
How to Order
- To obtain services from WaTech, eligible organizations must first enter into a Master Service Agreement (MSA). See if you qualify for an MSA.
- Your organization must be on the State Government Network (SGN) or the Intergovernmental Network (IGN).
Service Forms & Documents
WaTech Support Center