The ability to know your organization’s practical cybersecurity risk is critical for reducing your exposure. The Washington state Office of CyberSecurity (OCS) Computer Incident Readiness Team (CIRT) performs security assessments of your organization’s assets to provide you with an understanding of your vulnerabilities, system hardening and other issues.
These assessments are most often used in the following ways:
- Agencywide technical security assessment.
- Full red team or threat emulation engagement.
- Penetration test to meet a compliance standard.
- Validate security controls of a specific service.
- Systematic testing against the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
The work performed by the CIRT helps extend your organization’s own resources to provide practical information for risk mitigation planning.
- Service provided at no cost to Washington state agencies, boards and commissions.
- Custom assessments to fit agency requirements.
- Independent third-party security review.
- Results are strictly confidential.
The Security Assessment service is paid for through agency allocation fees.
How to Order:
To request a Security Assessment, please use the Request a Security Assessment from the OCS Computer Incident Readiness Team (CIRT) form.
WaTech Support Center